The DNS server wasn’t configured since October 27th. Apparently everything cached it for long enough for it to keep working. Debian uses a different folder for the zones.
I found out, because I stopped getting alerts when logging into SSH. Or at least that’s what I think happened, can’t remember. Then I checked my main domain on Leaf DNS, said it wasn’t authoritative. Thought something was wrong with Porkbun, so almost transferred the domain to Namecheap, but cancelled it. Porkbun support told me there was no zone, they were correct.
Just think, if I setup a new server, without copying anything from the backup, the DNS probably would of worked. But, then I’d have to manually restore lots of stuff.